Top 10 Reasons to Host Your Reunion at Springmaid Beach Resort
- Fishing, fishing, fishing
- Relaxing in the newly remodeled rooms – the beds are amazing
- Walking on Springmaid Pier while the moon is shining across the ocean
- Collecting shells while walking on Springmaid Beach
- Playing mini golf at Harbor Oaks with family and new friends
- Cooling off at the pool while listening to the waves in the background
- Being lazy in the lazy river
- Award-winning breakfast at Marlin’s and Happy Hour at BARnacles
- Playing arcade games and billiards for “too much fun” or rainy days
- Watching the sunrise from our oceanview balcony, the views are stunning
- Dining at the Hawaiian Luau while watching the fire and hula show (seasonal)
Request Additional Information:
Complimentary Hospitality Suites Available. Call for Details.
Call 800-700-6895 or fill out a request and see how easy hosting a Myrtle Beach reunion can be.
Your Oasis Amidst All the Attractions
This all ocean view, 27-acre beach front resort hotel in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina offers nearly 500 rooms of lodging and is beautifully situated on ¼ mile of the most peaceful, beautiful beach on the south end of Myrtle Beach’s famous Grand Strand.
Different from most Grand Strand hotels and resorts, Springmaid’s setting is a private, beautifully landscaped area just on the other side of our very own Springmaid Pier. Being sandwiched between our Pier and the Myrtle Beach State Park provides you with a beach of your own and yet you are still just minutes from all the excitement and action of Myrtle Beach. Or, with so much to do right here at Springmaid, enjoy a relaxed and affordable getaway.
Newly Renovated Rooms Feature:
- private ocean view balcony
- flat panel televisions
- ipod / iphone alarm clock docking station
- full-sized refrigerator
- coffee maker
- wireless internet
- complimentary access to the Springmaid Pier
- to view a complete list of our floor-to-ceiling designer renovations by room type click here