Myrtle Beach Resorts Activities: Photo Scavenger Hunt
Everyone takes his or her cameras and cellphones on vacation nowadays, why not turn taking pictures into a fun daylong activity around all the best places in Myrtle Beach. Stay at fun family hotels in Myrtle Beach SC and break out the cameras for this fun scavenger hunt!
The rules of the game are simple: head to these locations and take a picture of these memorable spots and activities in Myrtle Beach.
- Find the Seal fountain at Springmaid Beach Resort.
- Find the Giant Peach along the boardwalk
- Get someone to “throw the fish” at Flying Fish Market & Grill
- Watch the Hurricane descend at Margaritaville
- Find the upside-down house at Broadway at the Beach
- Get a picture from the top of the Skywheel
- Find someone making a sandcastle on the beach
- Feed the fish at Barefoot Landing
- Pet the stingrays at Ripley’s Aquarium
- See the Alligator Wranglers at Alligator Adventures
Obviously this isn’t a complete list of all the amazing things to do in Myrtle Beach. But this list capture some of the most family-friendly and popular attractions and adventures to have in the Grand Strand Area.
Make sure to stay at Myrtle Beach hotels on Ocean Blvd., like Springmaid Beach Resort, to really get a feel for the town. Springmaid Beach Resort is one of the most family-friendly resorts in Myrtle Beach with tons of fun activities for the family to enjoy. Spend time lounging at one of Springmaid’s six pools or two lazy rivers. Challenge the kids to a game of skeeball at the arcade or take advantage of Springmaid’s free miniature golf course. Springmaid Beach Resort is even pet-friendly! Don’t worry about leaving your beloved dog at home, Springmaid will let him stay and even has certain areas of the resort they can play on. Contact Springmaid Beach Resort today with any questions or to book your stay!